DE ANDRÉS Y ARTÍÑANO, S.L.P. – NIF: B82481300
Address: Calle Velázquez, 90, 28006 (Madrid)
Phone number: 914359757
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and web www.daya.es
Your personal data will be collected to respond to your request of information or service, send newsletters about legal information and relevant information related to De Andrés y Artíñano, SLP.
Your data will be kept while necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected.
Our data protection policy does not include the existence of automated decision-making.
We collect and process your personal data with your consent, which you may withdraw at any time by sending an email to email@example.com
The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Your personal data may be communicated to other companies linked to DE ANDRÉS Y ARTÍÑANO, S.L.P exclusively for the performance of the required or hired service by the client with DE ANDRÉS Y ARTÍÑANO, S.L.P.
In regards to the subscription form to the newsletter and the sending of newsletters with legal information, De Andrés and Artíñano, SLP uses the service of sending newsletters (by email) of Mailrelay (CPC Servicios Informáticos S.L.), based in Spain, that stores your email data, name and acceptance of the subscription. You can cancel the subscription to the newsletter at any time through the link at the bottom of each email you receive. Mailrelay guarantees the privacy of your data and has established its Privacy Statement in accordance with the current legislation: https://mailrelay.com/es/politica-de-privacidad
De Andrés y Artíñano SLP does not provide service through instant messaging, such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or Line.
We will not communicate your personal data to other companies for commercial purposes.
You have the rigths described below. These rights are not absolute and in certain cases are subject to the conditions that the current regulations establish:
- Access: you are entitled to request information about how we process your personal data and to obtain a copy of the personal data undergoing processing.
- Rectification: you are entitled to request the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Erasure: you are entitled to obtain the erasure of your personal data, when any of the legally established circumstances concur.
- Object: you are entitled to object to processing of personal data concerning you, derived from our legitimate interests (as described above).
- Automated individual decision-making: we do not conduct automated data processing.
- Restriction of processing: you are entitled to obtain restriction of processing of your personal data, when any of the legally established circumstances concur.
- Portability: you are entitled to receive the personal data which you have provided, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller under certain circumstances.
Besides, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos), in case that your rights are not answered by DAYA.
If you have any query regarding the type of personal data we keep, or if you wish to request the erasure or rectification of your personal data, or you would want to exercise any other right, please send a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the abovementioned address. Although we will go to great lengths in order to satisfy your request, we reserve the right to refuse such access requests or to impose restrictions or requirements with respect to them if required or permitted by applicable legislation.
Controller: DE ANDRÉS Y ARTÍÑANO, S.L.P. – NIF: B82481300 – Address: Calle Velázquez., 90, 28006 (Madrid) – Phone number: 914359757 – Email address: email@example.com
How we safeguard your personal data
We follow reasonable steps to protect your personal data from misuse, interference and loss, as well as from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
These ways include:
- Having technical and organizational measures designed to ensure the continued integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services;
- Limiting access to our facilities;
- Ensuring that we and those to whom we can transfer your personal data have appropriate security measures to keep personal data safe; and
- When applicable legislation requires it, destroying or de-identifying personal data.